Public Health Orders in relation to COVID-19
1. EXCLUSION - Gone are the days of 'soldiering on' ... if you are feeling unwell in any way, even if you have mild symptoms, please do not visit the clinic. This also applies if anyone in your household is feeling unwell.
2. VACCINATION - Currently, all clients visiting the clinic are required to be fully vaccinated. Under the Public Health Orders you will need to show your certificate to reception upon arrival. The SkinMedix Team are all fully vaccinated and our certificates are available at reception for your perusal.
3. QR CODE - You will find the QR Code registration at the clinic entrance along with the hand sanitising unit. There is also another available at reception. It is a condition of entry that you register and show your green tick to reception. If you do not have a mobile phone we can add you to the manual register.
4. CAPACITY - We have strict rules on the number of people that may be in the premises at one time. Please, come alone to your appointment, do not bring a Plus 1. It is important to be punctual for your appointment. For this same reason we cannot accept any walk-ins for appointments or retail purchases. Please call ahead - 4272 5070.
5. SOCIAL DISTANCING – Please maintain a safe and comfortable distance of at least 1.5 metres from other people. You will be guided and escorted within the clinic space so as to minimise your interactions with others.
6. HYGIENE FOR GUESTS – There is a contactless hand sanitiser unit stationed at the front door. Please use it before entering the premises. We ask that you avoid touching surfaces and minimise the personal items you bring with you. Please wear a face mask to the clinic. Magazines and product testers have been removed from Reception. Refreshments will not be available on the trolley in the usual way, but please ask reception if you need anything. We also ask that you do not bring any food or drinks into the clinic.
7. HYGIENE IN THE CLINIC – Even before Covid-19 we had very high standards of hygiene in the clinic. The clinic is deep cleaned regularly and a strict protocol is in place for cleaning between each client. We use VIRACLEAN, a product that is TGA approved and which kills bacteria and viruses, including Covid-19. All surfaces are wiped, including treatment beds and chairs, countertops, sinks, door handles and equipment, and the EFTPOS machine. All towels are single use and laundered in hot water. Disposable, one use covers will still be used as well on the treatment beds.
8. COMPLIANCE - Thank you so much for your co-operation and understanding as we navigate through the 'new normal'. We are doing our best to protect our SkinMedix Community: the business, our team and, of course, our beautiful clients!