Public Health Orders in relation to COVID-19
1. EXCLUSION - If you are feeling unwell in any way, even if you have mild symptoms, please do not visit the clinic. Gone are the days of ‘soldiering on’.
2. CAPACITY - We have strict rules on the number of people that may be in the premises at one time. Please, come alone to your appointment, do not bring a Plus 1. It is important to be punctual for your appointment. For this same reason we cannot accept any walk-ins for appointments or retail purchases. Please call ahead.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING – Please maintain a safe and comfortable distance of at least 1.5 metres from other people. You will be guided and escorted around the clinic so as to minimise your movements.
4. HYGIENE FOR GUESTS – There is hand sanitiser available at the front door. We ask that you avoid touching surfaces and minimise the personal items you bring with you. Please wear a face mask to the clinic. Magazines and product testers have been removed from Reception. Refreshments will not be available on the trolley, but please ask reception if you need anything. We also ask that you do not bring any food or drinks into the clinic.
5. HYGIENE IN THE CLINIC – Even before Covid-19 we had very high standards of hygiene in the clinic. The clinic is deep cleaned regularly and a strict protocol is in place for cleaning between each client. We use VIRACLEAN, a product that is TGA approved and which kills bacteria and viruses, including Covid-19. All surfaces are wiped, including treatment beds and chairs, countertops, sinks, door handles and equipment, and the EFTPOS machine. All towels are single use and laundered in hot water. Disposable, one use covers will still be used as well on the treatment beds.